Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well I have had the Honda City VTEC for nearly 2 weeks now. It's been a blast after coming off the Proton Wira (luckily my proton never gave me any problems; in fact it was still running smoothly before I sold it off !)

Anyway, the City has very good NVH. I sometimes can't even hear the engine running when I am sitting in the cabin of the car. Mileage has been not bad so far... getting around 15 km/l, especially on highway driving. Can't really rev up the car yet as hasn't gone beyond the 1000 km mileage mark.

Pickup has been good, and the gear-changes are awesome !! Just smooth and jerk-less.

Below are the side and rear view of my Honda City.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuddly Family said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooo
beautiful car!
when do I get to ride in it? or test drive it hahaa

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home